Saturday, November 14, 2009

What comes to mind...

Today was great!
I got to spend it with my Bryan..
For the whole day.
We did nothing all morning but lounge and be together.
Then in the afternoon we went on a date-
First to Chili's
3 for $20 -Way better than Applebee's limited selection and 2 for $20.
Got to sit and talk.
Something we haven't really been able to do in a week or so.
Then we went to a movie.
The Fourth Kind

It was interesting.
Still not sure what I think about it.
Don't know if I will be sure.
I enjoyed hanging out and relaxing with him and our babe.
We did clean a bit but it felt good to do it.
We also worked on getting the grease out of A's hair
and in turn got the Dawn dish soap in her eye.
She was so upset that I held her naked wet body straight from the tub
and she was equally tired that she fell immediately asleep on my shoulder.
We finagled her diaper on backwards so she wouldn't pee on me.
She ended up waking and played until 30 minutes past her bed time.
Bryan and I have continued in our "hanging out" time.
Got to caught up on some TV shows
Monk and Lie To Me
Now it's off to bed to catch up on our devotions.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Praise the Lord you two ahem three had a day together and a good time at that.

I love that you finagled a diaper on her ha! that's hilarious the word not the diaper.

love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day. ; )