Monday, November 02, 2009

It's always hard when you have "down" days.

I am having a blue kind of day. There's enough going on. I would put down on "paper" what it all is, but sometimes it's in my head and no one else sees what I'm seeing.

...you have taught me to say: it is well, it is well with my soul.



I just need to stop having a "pity party."

...count your blessings, name them one by one...


I'm praying for friends who just lost someone very dear to them today. And I'm praying for my friends who are still grieving as it's closing in on an anniversary. To them all I say:
Grieve. There is healing in tears.

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."



3 comments:

Emily said...

It is hard and I feel like I'Ve had lots of them lately. I am praying for you. You are loved!

Kathy said...

I understand down days not why you have them but that you have them. I am praying for you dear, September.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Praying for you.