I saw this interview on pinterest and I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here are the answers she gave me:
- What is something mom always says to you? Love you
- What makes mom happy? When you get your hugs
- What makes mom sad? When I don't listen
- How does your mom make you laugh? When I tickle you
- What was your mom like a child? You gave your mom hugs cause she likes hugs
- How old is your mom? Four? No, six. I don't know.
- How tall is your mom? 40,000
- What is her favorite thing to do? Clean (I must do that often)
- What does your mom do when you're not around? Help clean the dishes (I guess that confirms it!)
- If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For being grumpy (she says with a smirk and a giggle)
- What is your mom really good at? Numbers
- What is mom not very good at? Putting plastic on the windows because that's what daddy's do.
- What does your mom do for her job? Clean (hm...)
- What's your mom's favorite food? Grapes and
pizzano, and salad.
- What makes your mom proud of you? When I help you.