So much has been happening between now and the end of January I don't even know where to begin. So, taken from my lovely friend Emily, I will now lovingly subject you to bullet points :)
- My baby girl is nearing 19 months. She is getting so big so fast. She's such a little girl.
For summer, I went and got her a sandbox and she already loves it. Soon we'll be getting her a swimming pool which I know I'll never get her back inside when that comes along.
- My mom and stepdad are up for a visit. It's been fun, exhausting, creative, and with laughter infused times. My mom has even gone and bought A some new outfits for the summer. One being a new bathing suit that is absolutely adorable. She's just too cute anyway.
- I have such amazing family and friends. I am blessed.
- In February, we celebrated our 6th engagement anniversary. We do that instead of valentine's day. That way we beat the rush of couples, we get to avoid the mass hysteria of buying cards and candy, as well as celebrating one of our special memories.
- In March, my younger sister got married. Happy 1 month and 4 days :)
- Spring is here and the warm weather, sprouting flowers, and greening trees makes me happy.
- My girlfriends and I are planning a vacation in July to Chicago that we are super excited about. Sometimes, though, I can't tell if we're more excited about Chicago, getting away kid-free, or the food we will be consuming. Yay!
- My hubby and I sold the car he bought me when we were dating to my sister. With that he was able to buy himself a guitar. It's a beaut. And he's happy.
- I was able to participate in a weekend for the youth girls to come together, bond, hang out in girl time, talk, discuss and learn more about God. It was a fun weekend full of great conversations.
- Last time I mentioned that I was going off of sweets for 6 months. Well I am 3 months and 10 days strong. At first it was hard and I would struggle with it a lot. But I kept praying about it and giving it up to God. He has really gotten me through the hardest parts and there is a day here and there when I would just love to have some chocolate but I can tell my mindset is changing about sweets. When the day comes that I allow myself to have sweets again, it will be few and far inbetween.
Until next time... have a wonderful day!