Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm so stuffed I could lay an egg! ..er.. huh?

What a day! But, once again, where did my weekend go?
I was hoping to put our tree up today but it certainly did not happen. Courtney and I did manage to hit Kohl's but that was about it. We wandered around but I just couldn't commit myself to buying anything. I don't need anything in my home, trinkets and such, and I couldn't find anything that caught my eye for gifts.
But there was a Thanksgiving dinner at church tonight hosted by the youth group. It was pretty tasty. Then afterwards, Emily, Courtney, Bryan and I snuck out to play some Wii for a bit. It was good fun but now we're home. Stuffed. Stuffed like a turkey at Thanksgiving.
So I'm gonna go plop my thighs onto the couch like a potato and watch some TV. Night all!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

it was a fun and tasty evening the Youth had for us :)

I got to play Wii for about a minute yesterday :/ weekends go by way too fast!

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

That dinner was so good! I felt like a stuffed turkey too. Wait till after Thanksgiving...tis the season to eat and eat and eat!