Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 sentences for the 18th

  1. Got up at 6:30am
  2. Was too tired and fell asleep at 8:30
  3. A decided to sleep til 9:30 the day I wake up at 6:30
  4. Got very little done
  5. Went out to lunch with my brother in-law's wife
  6. It was a fun four hours
  7. We ate at an eclectic/cottage/early 1990's barn turned restaurant
  8. In the loft that was being converted from Autumn to Winter themed
  9. A slept the entire time I was gone
  10. Made them lunch at 3 o'clock
  11. Did the dishes
  12. Played with my baby
  13. Then made her made at me by reclaiming my yarn that she swiped
  14. Hung out with my baby sis
  15. Talked with Emily via text
  16. Hung out with Bryan
  17. Ate cookies and ice cream and
  18. I'm now going to bed.

2 comments:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

That was a fun way to blog! I must remember that!

Kathy said...

I like this format too, so consider it stolen :)

it was nice sharing with you at bible study today. I am thankful God has placed us together in this time!

love you!