Saturday, November 07, 2009

Krohse Cove (part ii)

This morning I woke up ready and raring to get to breakfast. I arrived soon after 8 and enjoyed some time with some ladies before breakfast was ready. Around 9 we made some very fancy and technical "omelet's in a bag." So yummy, with a side of gargantuan cinnamon rolls, any breakfast would be complete. Yum.
After breakfast we dove back into our weekend devotion. Soon after we had free time and all decided to go for a nice 2 mile walk in our Indian summer on a local trail. By the time we got back I was ready for air conditioning. But I was happy to settle for ice water.
Lunch was so delicious with homemade bread for sandwiches, fresh fruit, more cinnamon rolls and wonderful company.
After another chapter in our devotion and some free time involving Apples to Apples we had dinner. So gooood.
To conclude our time together we discussed how to keep our women's group going, what we could offer as an outreach, what we could do to grow ourselves and anything and everything else.
It was such a good weekend. I'm looking forward to the next get together in a month. Although it won't be more than a few hours, I'm excited to meet with this incredible bunch of women. They have so much to teach and offer, so much wisdom, thoughts, advice. Friendship. I am blessed and so happy that I went.


We missed you there, by the way.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am really blessed by every part of the weekend and to know we are continuing is a bonus!!!! Praying the Lord will bring the other women at just the right time too :)