Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Me and my fat lip

Tonight I got to see Emily for the first time in a few weeks!! She's been sick so I've been staying clear for as much as needed. The only sad part was that since it's Blog Post month, we're already caught up on each other's lives with nothing new to talk about.
Bummer.
She did inspire me to get my butt in gear with Christmas shopping. I just need to do it and get it done. Period. No Black Friday or "Oh no! It's Christmas Eve and we still have to go shopping!" for this gal. Uh-huh. Not happening. It would just bring on premature gray.
Anyway.
Tomorrow is our Mom's Bible Study and I still have yet to read the chapter. However, I'm excited to read it because a) Not only is it a good study, and b) From what I hear it's sounds like a good 2nd chapter.
So, I'm off. I need to read that as well as do devotions with my hubby. Plus I'm tired and I really have nothing new to say.
Oh except for my fat lip. Did I forget to mention that. Yeah, it's a beaut. A thought it would be a nice ending to my day. Not that it was a bad day, mind you, just a good ending to it. So yeah, big, fat, purple, and red. At one time bled and now is the size of a marble.
Good fun.
True story.
Y'all have a great night!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

what in the world did you do to get a fat lip and where are the pictures? just kidding

looking forward to the study tomorrow and to see all you lovely ladies!

love you!

Anonymous said...

OH come on! What did you do to your lip???!!! Did Emily have to smack some sense into you about starting your Christmas shopping now?

Enjoy your study today.

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Yeah, where are the pictures? I'm not kidding. Well, maybe I am. Sorry to hear that you had one actually.
I am so glad you are in that Bible Study!
p.s. Thank you for the post card!

Emily said...

I guess I should've just whipped out my camera to take a picture of you in your pain! Haha! ---> Laughing about the pictures, not your pain. I hope it gets better soon!