Friday, November 27, 2009

Want to know more about me? No? Too bad. :)

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I don't snack while blogging.. but I sure do want some chocolate.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My non-spiritual, unemotional answer is chapstick.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
A farm near a beach, where you can see mountains..? I love country life.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
cleaning the bathroom. loose hair... *shivers*

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I have one of those faces and I get asked if I'm someone else or that they know me when they don't.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I like to socialize but not at parties. I prefer home all the time :)

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Practical Magic. I've seen it umpteen times.

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I'm terrible.. I usually sleep in it when I wear it. But at least it's the Bare Minerals. Does that count?

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
The drums! But my head hurts just thinking about different rhythms with different limbs at the same time.. And then those people who can sing at the same time!! My word.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Baking. Or drawing. Sleeping?

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His kindness

12. What is something you love to smell?
Coffee. My grandparents house. Fresh air.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
It's the things that annoys me that annoys others! Like when I can hear them chewing!

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Bills :(

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud laugher!! Playing games with my family. We just know how to have way too good of a time.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target. Shoes, tops, dishes. Anything you need!

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Read, scrap, art.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Both. I don't know if I can explain that one.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Um... I don't know if I have an answer to this one.

20. Would you want to be famous?
Nope.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

big spender of frugal -- I totally get that!

and i love that you are good at sleeping!

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I liked learning more about you! That was good - I agree with Kathy I understand about big spender or frugal. Sometimes it is great just to spend. I agree with you about being home too. You know that my laughter is loud...

Emily said...

Mna, I thought I was your favorite character! :)