Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday already?

I'm gonna have to pack.
We're planning on heading down to my grandparents for the weekend. I'm excited because I don't think I've been down there since before Amelia was born. I miss it down there. That is if it doesn't snow.

Today I went out and bought a nice dress coat. I really needed one. Who wants to dress up really nice and then throw on a big, poofy, red snow coat? Not me. Makes me feel like I'm back in high school. Not quite sure why. I just seem to remember girls dressed up really nice for a dance or church and having a poofy coat on over it. Not so classy. And, I think I've been watching too much What Not to Wear. Good or bad? Who's to say but I did take their rules in finding a coat and I think I did a swell job. Tweed, sinches around the waist, chocolate brown. I think it's a good buy.

So having made it to Gordman's and Ulta, I get called back home to feed Amelia before I make it to Lemstone. Bryan has suggested pumping but I'm just not sure I'm ready to have her feed from a bottle rather than myself. It's a bond I'm not ready to share, I suppose.

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I hear you about not being ready to feed from a bottle! It is a delicate dance...Be sure you introduce the bottle before she has the opinion to reject it, but after you've established the nursing bond. My little one was exclusively bottle fed her first month (she couldn't latch on), but once she went to the breast wouldn't go back to the bottle. How I wished for awhile there that she would!