Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little something extra

Over at Wee Ones Little Things Tami is having a contest, giving away over $130 in baby products. She makes these really cute items, and all of her profit goes to help support their adoption of their son Joshua.
This blanket is my favorite. I also like this one and this one. Here is a really cute bib, a sweet thanksgiving bib, a burp cloth, and my favorite burp cloth.
She makes baby slings, loveys (tag blankets), bags, and much more!
SO PLEASE go enter the contest do some shopping and tell her September @ Rain Drops Fall sent you!
Remember Christmas is coming and it's a great time to buy gifts and support a Stay at home mom.

1 comment:

SimplyTamiK said...

Thanks for blogging about me. I hope you can win something!
:) Tami at WeeOnesLittleThings