Sunday, November 16, 2008

Say "Goodnight," Gracie.

Bryan and I went out to eat for the first time since Amelia was born. It was interesting. I also had to feed her in the booth. Then we went to Michael's so I could pick up some little gifts to fill a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child. When we got home, I had every intention of making cookies but Amelia was extremely clingy so I was stuck on the couch. However, Court is still here and she stepped in.

We had an early Thanksgiving dinner tonight at church. The youth ran it and it wasn't at all too shabby. The only thing missing was a good canned shaped blob of cranberry sauce. Mm-mm. I got to hang out with Emily at the kids section seeing as how she was the only adult. I couldn't allow her to be left alone like that. A) how boring and 2) having to watch all those kids on your own when you didn't even want to in the first place?? Well, then Amelia wanted to be fed and when it's time, it's time. Thus resulting in my missing the little kids putting on a performance. I could kind of hear them but I was disappointed I didn't get to watch their little faces as they put on their little show. What can ya do?
However, I did get to talk with Emily, Jolene and Sheila. Individually and together. Such nice girls.

Afterwards, we went to Keith and Emily's. She was pulling down baby clothes to sort through and donate to.. me :) I came home with a medium box and a garbage bag full of clothes. I was very happy.

So now after watching a very dorky The Mummy's Return, I am heading to bed.

Good night Gracie.

No comments: