Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm ready for the day to be over.

It hasn't been a horrible day. I did get to sleep to sleep in until 11, but it wasn't a wonderful sound slumber. I still had to wake up every time she needed her paci, to feed her and when she was awake to make sure she was ok. Not only that but my sinus' were getting plugged and I had to keep blowing my nose. Being sick is no fun. Especially when it lingers and you think you're getting rid of it then you get a new symptom.
Headache to sore throat,
sore throat to stuffy nose,
stuffy nose plus runny nose,
stuffy/runny nose plus cough.
It's good fun. Cause then you tack that on to doing mom things especially when you breast-feed...

Court's here. She's taking her test tomorrow. Yup, for KCC. She'll probably being staying for a day or two. It'll be nice. Even though I just saw her this last weekend and two weeks ago. And I'll see her again for Thanksgiving weekend. It's a good thing I like her.

I really need to start on Amelia's scrapbook. I haven't yet so that puts me incredibly far behind... eek! Getting started is not cheap but then again the whole thing isn't anyway. I just need to suck it up and go get it. Get'er done!

I have to go run errends here soon.. anyone want to go to wally world for me?

So, compared to yesterday, Amelia hasn't slept much today. She took a good nap in the afternoon but has catnapped ever since. Fingers crossed for a good nights sleep.


P.S. Amelia's 8 weeks today.

No comments: