Tuesday, November 18, 2008

9 weeks today.

I know, weird, right?
She's two months on Sunday and 9 weeks today.

Today, Courtney and I did much of nothing. I did manage to return the hospital's breast pump (which I never used) but other than that... nothing. We had just worked so hard yesterday that we were pooped today.
We did manage to jump around on the air mattress, flinging each other into the air as we searched for a teeny hole that Chloe had managed to create, thus leaving Courtney as a airbed taco by morning. We also managed to sit on the couch and watch Patch Adams.
However, we did go over to Norma's tonight. She made some great food and we enjoyed ourselves a game of 10,000. We left at a quarter til' ten cause we're old. Yes, not 78 year old Norma who can casually stay up until 2 in the morning.
Anyway, like I said, I'm old and I need my sleep.

No comments: