Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I voted.

For Bob Barr that is. Basically like voting for McCain without the idiot sidekick, or keeping the troops in Iraq and.. he has a really cool mustache. Speaking of idiot.. I also voted to keep the constitution the same. I like the word there. It's straightforward. No bs (Baby Squirrels) about it. Plus it's just fun to have in a legal document. Why not?
That's it.. that's all my political ranting.
What else for today... Amelia has been waking up more often in the night. Plus it doesn't help that I'm really trying to get her to sleep in her bassinet. She keeps fussing when I put her in there so I have to pull her out and place her in our bed. It helps, plus I don't have to sit up and find her paci when she fusses. I just have to quickly locate it and pop it back in her mouth. However, she still seems to wake up every 15 minutes or so resulting in her cat napping which leaves me with a "tired" headache. You know the ones where it's a dull ache from the front of your forehead leading down into your tight shoulders. Mm-mm good fun.
I'm also suppose to be dieting. I haven't gone back to the Maker's Diet yet but I don't think I'm ready. It's a really hard diet that you have to be mentally prepared and willing to go into. But that means no chocolate for 4 weeks but also no, none, zero, zilch cake and or other sweets (except chocolate).
Bah.
I really do like the way I look even now after having Amelia, except for my baby belly. So, I'm trying to eat right and start exercising. Hopefully that will work in itself.
Bryan finished a big project with work yesterday. Someone wasn't doing their job right and costing the company face. So Bryan took it over, got it done and made his boss proud. Not only his boss but his wife. He's so smart and such a good, hard worker.
Anyway, that's all I've got for today. So, if you haven't already, get out there and vote.

No comments: