Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wittyless title

I am sitting here enjoying my daughter suck her fist. She has just recently discovered it and it's many uses a) being a great substitute for her paci. She isn't a pro at it yet. Her fist making wet circles around her mouth and chin. She's also talking to it -I think. Something anyway. Maybe just herself.
She's the sweetest.
She's been awake more often. I don't mind it because it's fun to watch her. Plus she's so good I can let her lie on the couch while I do things around the house. We all know that that can last only so long before she finally learns to roll over. She's been getting up onto her side. For a few weeks now. We should have suspected it since she came out of the womb with her eyes open and holding her own head up. My crazy little over-achiever. Have I mentioned how spectacular she is??

At four I dropped off Court to take her compass test. They said an hour and a half to two. So far it's been the former. After I dropped her off I went to wally world. It's insane there and I don't enjoy it.

I need to start working out. I know how good I feel when I do, so why do I put it off? Does someone want to be my workout buddy?

No comments: