Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I could.

I could kill our cat.
Last night, Chloe was starved for attention and started crawling all over Bryan and I as we were laying on the couch. Amelia was laying down next to me dozing off. Chloe kept meowing at me so I sent her over to Bryan but seeing as how that wasn't good enough for her she began crawling towards me onto Amelia. I tried picking Chloe up to throw her off the couch but she squirmed and for the second time, landing on Amelia this time scratching her forehead. She got deep enough to break the skin and Amelia woke up and starting screaming and crying. I could kill our cat.
Chloe knew she was in trouble. We kept her out of our room the entire night and this morning she would barely meow at me. I told her this is strike two. I know she didn't mean to but she hurt my baby. I know all of you mothers out there understand exactly.

No comments: