Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going home already?

Today... hm...
Courtney was planning on going home. I was also planning on taking her down to Silver Spider. Neither happened. We did go to Panera. It was my "thank-you" for all her help this past week and a half. It was also me sending her off with a full belly.
But after chatting for two hours she decided to stay one more night. Which was great for me because she helped me clear our upstairs to get ready for a desk. WHICH I'm stoked about. I sat down and drew it out, so now I have exactly what I want down on paper and we (as in Keith and Bryan) can get it made.
Get 'er done! as my father-in-law would say, followed by his infamous chuckle.
But, yes, my drawing of my future drawing area is aMAZing! Woot! Can you tell I'm excited???

I'm also really excited about tomorrow because tomorrow I'm getting together with Rachel, Emily and Linda to do some scrapping. I am (finally) starting Amelia's scrapbook. Only two months later! Good golly.

What else..

Amelia's cradle cap was bugging me so I took a comb to her little flaked head and scraped it off as she slept. A good majority of it is gone ..along with a few of her baby hairs. :(
She is getting so long. Soon she'll be riding a unicycle and speaking 3 different languages while solving political debates. Ok, maybe not but it she has turned into such a little person! My favorite is when she smiles at me because she knows it's me! I love it.

Chloe puked on our down feather comforter tonight.

I'm hungry.

...

Well, I really thought I had a lot more to talk about but since I'm digging I'm gonna watch some Estate of Panic. It's amusing.. what can I say?

No comments: