Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guitar Hero Retarded

At least my pinky is anyway.
I haven't picked up the guitar for Guitar Hero in a very long time. Like since before Amelia was born.. before we moved even. So it's been a while. But Courtney wanted to get it out so we gave it a shot. Bryan's sitting here now jamming out. I asked if he plays in the middle of the night because it seems as though his fingers are exercised in the art of the Wii.
Courtney and I went out today. We still have a lot to get done inside but I figured we could run some errands and get that out of the way. We stopped at Goodwill drop-off to load a few of our unwanted items into their laps. Onc man's junk...
Then we headed to Lemstone to pick up a "tea set for one" for my grama. That's what she wanted for Christmas. It's a tiny teapot that fits on top of the matching tea cup. It's sweet, covered in grapes and ivy in a white antique finish that reads the scripture "I am the vine, you are the branches..." I think she'll dig it. Plus, another name crossed off the list.
After we finished there we went to Michaels, I had a coupon and I needed to pick up an album to get started on Amelia's. However, my coupon isn't activated until Sunday but I needed the album for a Girl's Scrap Night over at Emily's. Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to work on which would be especially silly since I was the one who wanted to do the scrap night.
Then to the bank, followed by the P.O. and then onto Wally world.. again. Picked up a couple of things we were out of as well as a few things for Amelia (i.e. a Christmas dress and shoes, a few toys for her to grasp and chew on). I also bought some shampoo to enhance the curl in my hair also some anti-frizz creme and some mousse. I'm hoping that will bring out some loveliness in my hair cause I was thinking about cutting it off.. short. But I really don't want to. This is the second time in my life I've had long hair, the first time for my wedding. And this time it's thicker because of the pregnancy and prenatal vitamins. I like it, their is just some getting used to it being so long. Plus it's curly! Who wouldn't love that after a lifetime of straight hair and multiple times curling it into Shirley Temple curls??

No comments: