Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, Monday.

I really don't know what to blog.


Christmas gifts are getting done. I have to start this early because we have a large family so it takes time to find all the gifts when you don't have yet the ideas for everyone. So far I have 5 bought for, 8 planned but not bought yet, and 5 to figure out yet. That's not including me, cause that's Bryan's job. However, I am including Bryan and our sweet girl.

I need to get on the making of Christmas cards.

I'm feeling better. Just a little cough now and again and a really running nose. But I'm not too shabby.

My sister is coming up again this week. I just don't think she can get enough of me :) We just saw her on Sunday. But she's coming up to enroll in the college here.

I cleaned the living room today. Yay. We have ordered ourselves to keep it clean so tomorrow I can work on another room rather than the same one every day of the week.

My love bug has been sleeping most of the day. She's recouperating from the weekend. Hopefully she'll be back to herself tomorrow.

Pete wrestled my gramparents big black lab and hurt his eye. He's donning the pathetic card really well. Bryan laid out a blanket for him to lay on...


Ok.. I think I'm done. I really didn't have much to talk about plus Bryan's complaining of being too warm from holding his daughter. Silly man.


*edit
...oh sure, he's got her now..

No comments: