Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to blog.. what to blog...

I can't believe how ready for this baby I am at only (and just about) 35 weeks.  I know once I hit 36 weeks I will be ready at any point to have this baby but until then I'm just anxiously awaiting that week.
However, with that being said, I know that I could very well go into the new year still pregnant.  I'm okay with that too, even if I am cranky and uncomfortable.  I want to go into labor naturally as I did with A so I will wait for this baby to be ready.  Whenever that may be.

On another note...

May I just say that the 3's are the hardest age yet?  Because they sure are.  We have found that A is at that age where she wants to do everything for herself even if she can't, or struggles with it, or gets frustrated because she's having trouble accomplishing it.  It's hard to just back off because we know we can just do it faster.  But then it's not even that we want to do it faster, it's the attitude she'll give us for asking if she needs help because she's already frustrated.
The attitude, oh the attitude!
She gets it honest, that's for sure, from the both of us even!, but the attitude is sometimes by far too much.  Every now and again all we can do is laugh because it's cute or funny.  But that's only when we know she's not giving us the attitude and is just doing it to be cute.  But that one's rare.
Anyway, it's hard but I can see why God made it so we love them so much because it keeps us keepin' on.

Well, I can't even think tonight.  We have an overtired girl who won't give in and go to sleep, a worn out and sore daddy from sleeping in a tent with our kiddo last night, and a pregnant momma who's hormones are raging.  I think it's best we all just call it a night.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah yes. Nothing like these raging pregnant lady hormones. Sigh. I do really well some days. Other days I'm a blubbering mess or a ticked off mess. Haha! Poor Jacob never quite knows who he'll be speaking with. :)

I was all about keeping this little guy in, but now I'm in so much pain it's hard not to think about when he's finally going to come out!

Oh boy...already dreading the 3 year old years. Haha! I actually believe that 3's are far harder the 2 year olds, but really it seems every age has its challenges and rewards.

Hang in there, momma!!

Kathy said...

I love how God showed me myself through my children. Oh how I can be stubborn and willful and give Him attitude :( And yet He loves me and keeps keepin' on with me - and for that I am so thankful!

Hard to wait for your baby but what is the alternative? Praying for you dear, September