Monday, November 07, 2011

Baby hiccups!!

They are the funniest feeling things in utero. At first it freaked me out because I didn't know what they were. I was worried it was a slowed heartbeat or something else that was wrong so I googled it. Hiccups!
I also love feeling her squirm and stretch, kick, and move her face. Even as low as her face is, it's still so cool. As hard as being pregnant can be (especially now that I have a three year old who's rough and rowdy) it is such a wonderful experience.
However, I'm exhausted! Someone want to come over and clean my house?

Some of the things I'm feeling (not to complain but to document so I can look back on it):
.my middle to lower back aches. Sometimes starts midday but generally starts in the late evening.
.I get chest pains around bedtime that'll shoot through my back into knots that are next to my shoulder blades.
.I'm exhausted by bedtime but then can't fall asleep right away and will usually toss and turn for half an hour or so until I get up, walk around, and stretch.
.my feet fall asleep if I sit on the floor too long.
.very low pressure.

There was a Monday play group this morning. I'm trying to do more with A with other kids. But I've heard that your child will respond to new situations with people her age the same way you respond to new situations with people your own age. Today I realized it's true. Its hard going into a new situation where all the adults seem to know each other and you're the newbie.
A reacted the same way with the other kids. And it's funny how no one really talked to me until we were all packing up to leave. But they were all very nice. I think it's just that they all new each other and the whole comfort thing. It's all good. We'll go back.

I like the daylight savings change. Before we couldn't get A to go to bed until 9:30. Tonight, she was out by 8:30. Yes, please and thank you, and Good Night.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like to document that way that I'm feeling as well. It's funny how everyone experiences different things. Like the only thing from your list that I have problems with is that my feet keep falling asleep too!! My worst problem is wicked heartburn/reflux.

The hiccups are pretty funny to feel. I think I started feeling Daniel's around 29-20 weeks and it took me a few days to figure out what they were!

Glad you've found a play group and hopefully you'll get to know everyone better soon!

Rachel said...

Uh..that should have read 29-30 weeks.