Friday, November 12, 2010

The Start of a Catch-up


Being with an internet connection is beyond frustrating. Not only was the connection on our phone slow because we had to be on 3G but Bryan had to work out at the church.
So it was just me and the kiddo.
That's not easy when I'm used to occasional help from the works-from-home hubby. I really enjoy a "vacation" to the store for some alone time while A naps. Bryan can still work without the distraction of a 2 year old, thanks to the convenient baby confiner of a crib. And I can run errands without having to map out the quickest route before the inevitable meltdown.
I am very blessed. And very thankful.
I did feel bad for Bryan, though, he enjoys being at home and so it was frustrating for him. Finally, they were able to fix it by Wednesday. Something had chewed through the wires and water got in. Simple as that.
So, we're back up and running. And I can finally edit my photos. Hopefully by tomorrow.
Bryan will be leaving again on Sunday, again for NC, again for a week. We're not excited but you gotta do what your boss tells ya to do. And, so, it's a good experience, builds up his resume, blah blah blah ;)

So now I will leave you with my top 10 favorites:

1. My favorite book is This Present Darkness

2. My favorite dessert is hot oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with a scoop of vanilla

3. My favorite flower is peonies

4. My favorite season is late Autumn/early Winter

5. My favorite hobby is photography

6. My favorite colors are blue, green, blue green... and white.

7. My favorite number is 7

8. My favorite verse in the Bible is Hebrews 11:1

9. My favorite animal is the polar bear

10. My favorite place to be is at The Farm

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I have way too many favorites to post! I like how you did though. Poor Bryan indeed. I love your out-look though.