Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Friday, May 13

Yesterday morning I finally got to my TMM group! I was dying to tell them the first morning I found out and then had group. Then again each time I saw them, which is quite frequent since we all go to church together including Wednesday night. But I wasn't going to tell them with everyone else around!
So I waited.
We got together, watched our video, did the questions, then started prayer requests. And of course I'm last. Ha. Started out with requests like our new dog. Oh yes, did I mention we got a new dog? Yes, we're crazy. New dog and new baby. I'm still deciding on what I think about the former. She's sweet and all, it's just all the changes and.. Uh. I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway, so after my requests I said that I do have a praise, that new baby (our last name) should be here in December. From them I got screams and laughter!
I do find it strange how people react differently to the second baby than they did to the first. So many questions with the first and not so much with the second. I guess it's because it's all new to the new mom and people want to know what she thinks, feels, worries, is deciding, etc. With the second, it's not as new although still exciting.

So, how am I feeling? Well, bloated, morning sickness in the evening, the headaches have finally subsided, but I am still tired. I've been so bleh lately that I haven't gotten much of anything done but today I did manage to fold the huge amount of laundry that's been laying around AND make lunch and supper! Go me!
I believe I'm 8 weeks along yesterday. Still waiting to have my first doctor appointment. I'm hoping they'll schedule an ultrasound just so we can be sure of the exact date but we won't know that until the 23rd.

Anyway, few more people to tell before we announce it to everyone. Who's next...

No comments: