Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy next few days.

Wow. God is good. We are only $300 from our entire goal for our trip to Ecuador!!

Tomorrow I have my 2nd doctor's appointment for the new babe.

I was suppose to get my tooth fixed aft the doc but I decided to put it off until after we get back because it'll be fragile. And I don't want to break it in another country. That would stink.

Tomorrow night we finalize our itinerary for our trip.

Friday is cleaning. Then showing our house sitter around the house.

Saturday we pack, A gets picked up by her grandparents, I bawl like a baby, then we leave to catch a plane.



...I'm nervous.
Please be praying for us.


*Edit* just checked on my girl and she's running a temp. Please be in prayers for her because I don't want to go on a trip with her at home sick :(

No comments: