Monday, May 30, 2011

Tuesday, May 10

Last weekend I got to tell my family about the new baby that's on their way. This time I told them all differently as apposed to the first time when I was pregnant with A. Then, it was my Gramma's birthday, so I wrapped up my pee stick. She screamed a very loud, albeit, happy scream. It was fun. But this time, being mother's day, I figured I'd just tell them each.
I started with my sisters on Friday(?) night. I still had the picture on my phone of the digital Pregnant, so I told them that I wanted them to look at some pictures. I did have some cute ones of A running and playing with bubbles so I had them start with that and work backward. When they got to the picture of the test, they had to do a double take. They seemed pretty excited.
Saturday, my mom, sister, A and I got together with my aunt Kimmy and my gramma for Spaghetti Works. my mom was giving me the look to tell them then so I figured why not. I guess Kimmy wasn't paying attention as I was starting the whole "We have a problem with Christmas plans" so my mom was like, "Kim! September's trying to tell you something!" with a huge grin on her face. So, I barely get into it and both of them figure it out. They ask me, "Why?? Because you're pregnant!?!" as they can't control their grins. So much for surprising them, haha.
On Sunday I had my grampa and uncle Jon left. After church I hugged my grampa multiple times and told him to guess what. He guessed once about something else and when I said no, he had a twinkle in his eye that he knew but he wasn't going to take the surprise from me so he let me tell him. He was elated!
Then last but not least was my uncle Jon. I gave him a big hug and told him I had an early birthday surprise for him. He said, with a twinkle in his eye,, "It's not a photography package that I'll never use, is it?" Haha, no! I said, it'll come it the form of a 7 ounce... He got it right away with an Ah-ha!! Poopr guy, his birthday is Dec 22, right next to Christmas, and we think that's when this kiddo's due date is. So another December baby in the family.

So, now that all my family knows we can start telling friends. Since our besties already know the next up is my Thursday Morning Momma's group...

No comments: