Friday, March 27, 2009

6 tupperware boxes later

For the last couple of days I have been pulling out tupperware boxes that are full of clothes to sort through. Amelia has grown so much that I needed to put her 6 months and smaller away and start pulling out the 6-9 months and bigger.
Three huge tupperware's sorted through and the 6-9 now in her drawers, it was time to put away her teeny's away. I went through the big box of clothes that was in her room. This box that I have slowly filled with her teeny clothes as she out grew them. It was time since the box was overflowing.
I sorted through the ones I wanted to keep, the ones I didn't want, and the ones I wanted to treasure. I saved four outfits for Amelia alone. No one else will wear. Four tiny outfits for me to treasure and her to one day have.
Her newborn outfit that I took a picture of her in and sent it out as an announcement.
Her ducky outfit which seemed to swallow her at one time.
Her burgandy outfit with a sweet bunny stitched on it's side and
Her Christmas dress and shoes.

I always say, I'm sad how fast she growing but I'm thankful that she's growing.

She is such a funny little creature lately. She has such a beautiful, joyous little personality and it is the sweetest thing to be around. She loves to scream at you and to get you to scream back at her. She'll bend over while you're holding her to pick something up that she wants. She's pretty good at putting her paci into her mouth. She gets the biggest grin on her face when she sees someone or something that she loves. She'll peek around to look at someone or something. She's a grabber. She reaches out to be held. She's a very good cuddler.

And she has the cutest fake cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a little sweetie and I enjoy her. : )