Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My baby girl

My sweet little girl is growing up so quickly.
Yesterday she started splashing in the tub.
This week she has been laughing like crazy at her aunt Courtney.
She enjoys peek-a-boo and having you blow in her face.
She isn't crawling just yet, but she does 360* turns on her belly.
She loves being naked.
Today I gave her rice for the first time.
She will be six months in 6 days.
Nothing gets her so excited.
She has some strong lungs and likes to show them off by screaming.
Her lips are usually puckered making some sort of blowing/spitting/buzzing sort of noise.
She's learning to eat her feet.
She loves to stand
And dance.
When she gets really excited, she'll kick her legs and hit her thighs in delight.
She's a talker even though she doesn't know English yet.
She's growing like a weed.
She can't stand that she's not mobile.
We buy her toys and she likes the tags.
She has the most beautiful face
And makes the funniest faces.
She has the sweetest little toes.
She likes to rest her head on my shoulder. (I like it, too.)
She has the cutest little tush.

I love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet post! They really do grow up so fast. I can see you are enjoying every minute of her. ; )

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I truly enjoyed reading this! That baby girl sure has some wonderful loving parents - and what a bundle of love she is!!!