Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seven Month Old Babe

My baby V is seven months today! Wow oh wow.
Just a few updates on this babette:
I thought she was getting a cold because she had a drippy nose last Thursday the 19th. Turned out she was cutting her first teeth!! On Saturday I could feel the top of the one on her left and then Sunday I felt the top of the one on the right! She was pretty happy considering, that's why I didn't think about her cutting teeth. But they're there! Yay!
She can also sit up fairly well now too. Every now and again she'll fall backwards but not very often. She can, however, go from sitting to on her belly by herself.
She can also scootch backwards! Whoop!!
She also "talks" all the time. Lots of "adadadadadada" and raspberries. That's her new favorite, the raspberries.
She also cocks her head to the side a lot. It's adorable! Ahh.. love her.
And she loves her family. Each of us gets a different response from her. A gets a squeal of delight because she knows it's playtime. Daddy and I both get arms raised for us to pick her up and hold her but she knows daddy means fun time and mommy means snuggle time.
She still clams up around people she doesn't know. She gets very serious and just watches the people as they try to talk to her and get her to smile. But they keep trying!!

Ugh.. I so love this little babe of mine.

No comments: