Tuesday, July 31, 2012

11/30 Things: Pet Peeves


{To know what I'm talking about and to see previous 30 Things, start here}




11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.


1. When I can hear people chew.  Open mouths, chomping, the sound of food squishing as it's being chewed up.  Ugh.. 

2. Wet, loose hair.  In clumps, loose, whatever.  It's gross.

3. Bad drivers.  Those who don't use their blinkers, wait until the last minute to get over when their lane is closing, people who get in front of you just to slow down and turn.  

4. People who expect the world out of you and then do nothing in return.  

5. When people talk whine about things in their lives and then don't want to hear advice of how to fix the problem.

6. Or when people think the world revolves around them.  

7. When someone says "Oh my God"  it pains me.  Or "OMG".  That's just annoying.  Swear words fall into this category too. I just don't want to hear it.

8. When a mess is made RIGHT AFTER I CLEANED THAT VERY SAME ROOM.

9. How there is sexuality everywhere.  Half naked people, sexual suggestions or the way people talk.  Let's have a little more respect for ourselves and each other.  Goodness.

10. When I forget to trim V's nails and she scratches and or pinches me as she nurses.  OUCHIE!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

hnumber 8 used to drive me crazy until I heard that a Mother/Woman's work is made to be undone - that really helped me get over that one. Beds made to be slept in, laundry done to be dirtied, pies made to be eaten . . . really helped me a lot :)