Thursday, July 19, 2012

5/30 Things: The Happy Five

{To know what I'm talking about and to see previous posts, start here}


5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


Easy Peasy! Well, maybe..

1. Christ in my life and my ever growing faith in Him.
I know as hard as life can get that He's always there, He always has our back and will provide for us.

2. My sweet Hubby and my Girls.
I cherish my little family.

3. Having Em in my life and having Jeannie back in my life.
There is nothing like a best friend. And I do think there are some people that are suppose to be in your life permanantly.

4. Knowing I'll be closer to my family soon.
It'll be so nice to see my mom and sisters whenever I want. And everyone else for that matter.

5. Organization.
It may sound silly but with us wanting to move, it's essential that everything be organized and in a place where I know I'll find it. It's for my own sanity. Really.

No comments: