Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our daughter's poo smells like buttered popcorn.

Oh yes, it's true. It really does. And the weird thing is, I don't eat buttered popcorn.

Bryan went to the store for me yesterday. I asked him to pick up some deli roast beef for sandwiches. He bought a pound and a half at $10.99/lb. He just thought that's how much it was. What he didn't know was that the cheaper $2.99/lb was hidden to the right by very sneaking Hy-Vee masterminds.

We have been warned of a very horrendous winter storm. I'm still waiting for it to unleash it's fury. Should I say that? Will it be worse because I did?

Have I mentioned how gorgeous my daughter's eyelashes are? They are incredible. Bryan has them, too. Not me. Well, they're long but not thick and bat-licious. You know. How girls will bat their eyes at guys.. oh, nevermind.
Oh! She laughed for the first time yesterday! It was beautiful. And Bryan was the cause. He's so proud. And he should be.

6 days til Christmas and I still have 4 presents to buy for. Bryan has one. Me! And he still hasn't bought it. However, my bro-in-law still has like all but a couple of the family (his and his wife's) to buy for. Crazy.
Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about my favorite Christmas present of all time. My very favorite. I'll give you a hint.. it's from Bryan. Can you guess? I bet not.

No comments: