Thursday, December 11, 2008

As long as you have someone to hold onto.

I realized that I talk a lot about Amelia and not enough about my Bryan. So in light of Emily's Thankful Thursday, I thought I'd list the things I love and am thankful about my husband.
  • I'm thankful that he chose me to be his wife.
  • I'm grateful that he is a wonderful daddy to our daughter.
  • I appreciate how smart he is, that he shares his wealth in knowledge and that he makes you feel smart right along with him.
  • He is a wonderful provider and takes care of us.
  • He's a sexy geek. Can I say that? Yes, I can because he is :D
  • He's handsome and doesn't know it which makes him all the more handsome.
  • I love his sense of humor and he's really funny.
  • He makes me smile.
  • He makes me happy.
  • He's really sweet.
  • He gets along with my mom really well.
  • He only wants to get the best for me. Have you seen my easel? Have you seen my camera??
  • He forgives me.
  • He loves me.
  • He has a love for music.
  • We share similar passions.
  • He's fun to play video games with.
  • He takes care of me when I'm sick.
  • He's considerate.
  • He's kind.
  • He's great conversation.
  • He knows lots of weird facts and they're interesting.
  • He's generous.
  • I'm grateful that he's so understanding.
  • I love the fact that he's willing to cuddle.
  • I enjoy it that he finds it silly that I miss him when he's even upstairs.
I could probably go on and on but these are just a few of the things that I'm really thankful for in him. He's a blessing to me and I'm really thankful that he's Amelia's dad. I didn't have that in my life so I'm grateful that she gets it in hers. It's one of the reasons that I married him, I knew he'd be a great father to our children.
So, thank you Bryan and I give thanks for you. I love you. A lot, a lot, a lot.

No comments: