Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My house is a disaster area and I don't care

Well, I do. Really. But I realize that Amelia wants to be held, cuddled and played with and I'm willing to do that because it won't last forever.
So last night, when Bryan was ready for bed at ten and Amelia was fast asleep, I got my burst of energy to clean because I hadn't been able to all day. Amelia had to get a shot at three but she was a trooper. Literally crying for only a few mere seconds before looking at me and smiling. Seriously, I didn't even get the chance to console her is how quick she sucked it up. I was proud. But for the rest of the day she was off, and I didn't get anything done. So, when ten came, sleepy didn't. Which was fine because I got to clean. I cleaned the living room, dining room, picked up the kitchen and threw in a load of baby laundry. In an hour. Woot.

In Amelia news: Um.. she pooped today :)
Not much else. Lots of drooling, talking, wiggling, some standing, not much sitting nor tummy time. She still needs a bath. Haven't had one for a few days. Good thing she's cute!

No comments: