Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Can't sleep.

Night two of not being able to sleep.

First-
Saturday, Bryan and I were just hanging out.
At about 4pm I was sitting on the couch when I got this painful contraction.
It hurt around my lower back into my front and down my legs.
I couldn't move and I had to breathe through it.
Then at 3am, I woke to another contraction.
This one much more painful and I had to remember to breathe through it.

Sunday, I took a nap after church because I just couldn't stay awake.
I slept for a good couple of hours.
We went to Keith and Emily's to hang out for the evening.
Got home about 10:40 and I was beat.
Went to bed.
Then, in a timely fashion, proceeded to wake every hour.
Literally. Every hour.
I remember looking at the clock at each new number.
Whenever I can't sleep like this, I can usually fully fall asleep towards 5 or 6.
Not that night.
Not until 8:30, when I slept until 10.

Monday, no nap.
I wanted to sleep tonight.
Struggled to stay awake all day.
Braxton Hicks all day.
Went to bed about 10:30.
Slept until 12:30, waking up to a Braxton Hicks and needing to pee.
Went back to bed and continued waking up to Braxton Hicks every 15, 40, 30, and 25 minutes.
Officially awake at 2:30, I got up and here I am.

...I really want to sleep....


When can I have this baby?
Not that sleeping gets any better but at least the Braxton Hicks will stop.
I am so taking a nap tomorrow.

No comments: