Sunday, September 14, 2008

:: Just to let you know ::

I could not sleep last night, or at least well, and I didn't fall asleep until around one. Waking up quite frequently within each hour from intense menstrual cramps, I finally got up at a quarter til 5 to eat something and walk around. Since menstrual cramps are a possible sign of labor on it's way, I was hopeful. In pain but hopeful.
This is the first time when having possible signs of labor that I was ready. Each time before I would become a little panicked not quite ready to give up being pregnant, but last night I was ready. I kept thinking, "Alright, let's get this started."
I ate a small bowl of cereal to calm the crabbiness of my empty stomach and then tried to go back to bed. But since I was still in pain and rolling around, I came out to the couch so as not to wake Bryan up. I thought that if I were going to go into labor soon I wanted my main support to be well rested.
This morning I didn't go to church because of the cramping and pain and whatnot. And throughout today I have been continuously having these pains which I think may have turned into labor pains. Quite painful, I tell ya.
I'm hoping that it's getting close, but I thought I would let you all know just in case I don't blog for a few days. Then again I may blog tomorrow telling you nothing has happened.
We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am praying for you! I can't wait to hear (and see pictures) about your new daughter!

Thank you for dropping by my blog today and giving me encouragement. I don't know you (we met once) but I know we are sisters in Christ.