Thursday, September 11, 2008

Same Ol'

Doc says I'm still at 1cm dilated.
He jokingly said, "You have a crappy cervix."
I laughed cause so I do.
He STM once again and this time it friggin hurt... a ton.
I think he was trying to do as much as he could since it was the third time-
but still.
He also said that since I'm still only 1cm he couldn't induce me
and can't until I'm further along.
So I go back in again on Monday to see where I'm at and then we'll talk.
It turns out my mom has a "crappy cervix" as well.
She had to be induced with all three of us girls two weeks after our due date.
*Sigh
I'll let him know that the next time I see him.
I told the doc about how after the last time I was in and he STM I felt really off the rest of the day.
And then that evening I got sick and threw up.
His answer: an optomistic "Good!"
He said that when he hears that it usually means labor isn't too far behind.

So after my appointment, I felt a little off.
I had to pee when I got down to the main lobby and found I was spotting a bit.
I was going to go to some stores to look for a crib bumper
but as I got to the car and was sitting talking to Bryan, I felt stranger.
He told me to come on home and so I did.
It must have really taken it out of me because I just needed to lie down and possibly sleep.
-which I did.
The BH I've been having seem different now.
I also have this "band" of pain that wraps around my lower back into my lower belly.
And I really feel like she's been pressing more on my cervix.

Anyway, that's the news.
We're hoping that these are some good signs
and that she may like the sound of coming on her due date.
That would be spectacular.

No comments: