Monday, January 07, 2013

27/30 Things: Body parts

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}

27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

Uh.. I've got nothing.  Ha!  Okay, how about my belly.  Why?  Because I don't like the way it looks.  It used to be flat and smooth, and teeny teeny tiny.  BUT!  Although it's (way) less than flat and so not very smooth at all, it has housed two beautiful little girls.  It's held them as they grew and formed, as they were being created into something truly precious.  And, although I don't care for the way it looks now, it holds precious memories of miracles, growths, and births.  And I hope the stories aren't finished yet.  Because I wouldn't trade my babes for a flat tummy.  
(Although you momma's that can do both, GO YOU!!)

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

How precious!!! I love how you said that September. What a special "Mom" you are! I like all of your "parts" - they make up a beautiful woman - called September Forbes.