Wednesday, January 02, 2013

25/30 Things: Historic Person

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}

(I promise I haven't forgotten about this.  I know it has taken me MONTHS to get this done.  I just never had easy access to a computer before but now I do!  So let's get this thing finished, whadya say??)

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

For some reason I always go to Paul from the Bible (Saul turned Paul).  I would love to know his story personally, the things he went through to share the Gospel, the hard times he endured and how he overcame them, how he got through to people.  But then I think, why wouldn't I just go straight to Jesus.  Of COURSE I want to meet Jesus!  But I figure, Paul is human, he struggled and failed but he still made a go of things.

The other person I'd want to meet is Mother Teresa.  Her life she lived simply and only for God.  To love others as he loves us!  Her life revolved around others and how she could shine Jesus through her every day actions.  She loved to love, she lived to serve, and she made great effort to show Christ to every one she met.  
I want to be like that.

As far as what I'd eat.. I'd eat whatever they were eating!  

No comments: