Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Randomness just to get caught up.

August 3rd, we just celebrated our 6th anniversary! My how time flies. And so weird. It's weird to think that my husband is two years from 30, I'm leaving my mid-twenties, and our daughter will soon be two. Two!! I was just pregnant with her! So crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I think I may need to go back to my "no-sweets" thing. I think I just like sweets too much. If it's around, I wanna snack on it. If it's not, I'm okay but I just don't know if they're worth it anyway.
I made it that 6 months, maybe I should try for 9....

Last night I got to go to worship practice. It was too much fun. Singing loudly in some ridiculousness. And other times just in worship. But always having a good time. We even had a fill-in drummer who doesn't drum. Not too shabby, Miss Sheila.

We went and saw Mewithoutyou on Friday night. Totally awesome. Last time they were here I was pregnant so we couldn't go. I was soooo sad. But we got to go this time!! And it was awesome!! I think I've already said that...

Summer's coming to an end. I try to enjoy each season as it comes and not wish for the next. I do love summer, it's just the humidity. Give me a nice warm day any day.
My garden isn't turning out too bad. I discovered I have cucumbers a month or so ago and even got to enjoy one. But they are now taking over my garden. And my pumpkin... minus any pumpkins, just the vines, are taking over the yard. I will definitely know better for next year. I'm just happy that I know I can do it! Maybe next year I'll even try my hand at flowers.... Hmmm.

Since we were blessed with this laptop from Bryan's work, I'm hoping to be able to work on my photos with it. Maybe I can drum up a business from it.. I really love photography.

Anyway, I think I'm caught up for now. Maybe something exciting will happen today. Or maybe just the Splash Pad...

1 comment:

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Time just flies by for sure! Happy "late 6th" - we will be celebrating our 20th in Dec. hard to believe Jerry put up with me this long. ha ha. Your little girl -- 2 hard to believe!!! Until you see her she is really smart to be 2! I am so glad you are blogging.