Thursday, February 05, 2009

What to blog.. what to blog..

I don't really have a lot going on.

In Amelia world: She has officially turned over! She rolled from her back to her front on Jan 23rd but we missed it. Completely. I was trying to nap on the couch while Bryan was sitting at my feet watching TV. Amelia was playing on floor at Bryan's feet when he felt her playing with his big toe. He thought she was just lying there on her back playing with his toe. But no. She was on her BELLY playing with his toe. Bryan had looked down to check on her and he hollered at me saying that she had rolled over.
Well, needless to say, she did roll over again with us watching this time! but not for a week and a day later. However, I did capture both moments on film... er.. digitally. She also found her other foot.. her right foot, on the same day we missed her rolling over. I also caught that on fil- digitally. Big day for her.
Right now she has a diaper rash, so I have taken my friend, Keith's, advice and laid her naked on a pee-proof pad to let her air dry. She is thoroughly enjoying it. I don't think she's ever enjoyed her toys so much as when she was dressed. I may have created a monster.


Anyway, my daughter is grunting her frustration to me. I should probably dress her naked booty.

No comments: