Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life Unscripted

I'm not sure what to blog, so I'll just start typing and see where this goes...

Today, I did manage to get some things done. I did all the laundry, cleaned up the living room, made homemade pizza, gave Amelia a bath, and wrote a 7 page letter to an old friend.
I also got to see my roommate from college new baby girl. Just born on the 20th. Her baby is so cute and sweet with those super chubby cheeks. Ah. Makes me want another one. In a few years.

For lent, Bryan and I decided to give up sweets. All. Sweets. It'll be good for us. So, tonight, with our homemade pizza, we had rootbeer and then after dinner, we had turtle pie. It was very tasty. Now, starting tomorrow. No more sweets.

I've really got nothing. Maybe tomorrow I will be more enlightened.

No comments: