Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Me.

I AM ... a follower of God, a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a niece, an artist.
I WANT ... to be the best of what I'm meant to be.
I HAVE ... an incredible husband.
I KEEP ... reminding myself that I worth it.
I WISH I COULD ... keep my house clean.
I HATE ... when I feel like I don't have enough time in the day.
I FEAR ... losing the people that I hold close.
I HEAR ... my daughter sleeping.
I DON'T THINK ... I'm as beautiful as my husband says I am.
I REGRET ... pushing certain people away.
I LOVE ... that there is more to this life.
I AM NOT ... always as confident as I appear to be.
I DANCE ... to the sound of my own music.
I BELIEVE ... in the consumption of sweets with no result of weight gain.
I NEVER ... say never.
I RARELY ... get out anymore.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... a mom meeting her child for the first time.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... loving.
I HATE THAT ... I can't constantly cuddle with my daughter.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... when to put my baby in her crib.
I NEED ... to exercise for energy and health.
I SHOULD ... learn self-control with my spending.
I WANT ... to hang out with friends more often.
I THINK ... I need to spend more time with my husband.

No comments: