Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Story time

So this morning, I had Bryan change Amelia's diaper since I was so tired from getting up to feed her in the night. I had just finished feeding her and Bryan wasn't changing her quick enough. Amelia started out by farting continuously. Laughing, Bryan reminded me that she IS my daughter. So then she started by peeing on Bryan. Then as Bryan went to get a new outfit she pooed all over her old diaper and receiving blanket. I'm sitting there laughing as Bryan walks back in to find her new presents for daddy. Then she starts peeing again. I'm rolling. Bryan's laughing although beside himself with all of the waste being expelled from this tiny person. Finally we get her changed. But not before getting her a new diaper, new outfit and new receiving blanket.
I love my little poo monster.

No comments: