Monday, October 13, 2008

I've got to blog this ridiculousness

So, I went to Hy-Vee and I grabbed a cart next to my car so I could pick up some pumpkins on my way inside. They have these new carts that are uber huge. They're like double wide and even taller. So, I grab that and then start picking out pumpkins. As I'm doing this the cart keeps drifting toward the road. After having placed two pumpkins in the cart and working on the third the cart decides it misses the road to much, falls off the curb and lands on it's side. I am still not suppose to be lifting anything heavy, which this cart is, along with two pumpkins, which both were. So as I am trying to pick this very heavy cart off the road, oh.. roughly twenty or so people pass by me.. staring.
"Yeah, you dog-gone, good for nothings! Watch this poor woman as she struggles to lift a very large cart off the side of the road as it continues to cling to two equally large pumkins! Go on. Keep walking.. you stinkin', frinkin' frackin.. grumble, grumble, grumble." Ok I wasn't mad.. just annoyed.
So, I'm lifting, or at least attempting it and finally this redneck type guy stops and asks:
RG: Do you got that?
Me: Nope.
RG: Well at least you're honest.
He comes over and helps me lift it. While people still continue watching. Good gravy.
That's my story for the day.

have a good one!

No comments: