Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm starting to dread bed time

The beginning of the week didn't start out so hot. Something had happened this last weekend that really upset me. But because of my wonderful husband, I feel vindicated and much relieved. It ended up taking a lot of hurt off my shoulders. Praise God.
Today, I went and got my hair cut for the first time since February? I had to wait around the mall for an hour and a half, bah. I needed my hair cut but it turned out I didn't need much taken off since I've taken such good care of my hair. But it was nice to straighten it out, cut off anything that was bad as well as getting rid of some of the old color. My hair is almost back to it's good ol' brunette self.

In other news:
I'm growing more and more uncomfortable. Especially in once relaxing positions and places such as the couch, the floor, and our bed. We have a full size bed which was great when it was just the two of us. I could roll over comfortably, sleep on my stomach/side, breathe. Even when our cat insisted on sleeping right next to me on the edge of the bed. No problem. Now it feels like I flop from one side to another, not fully falling asleep until 2 in the morning and am having to attempt kicking our cat out of the way. Which she refuses but ends up at my feet anyway.
I'm also seemingly not giving her enough attention nor am I allowing her to do things I once allowed her to (i.e. laying on the table). This, in turn, causes her to urinate on the open and unfortunately available things in my craft area. But this is neither here nor there. Back to not sleeping well.
So if you know me well, you would know that I am a worrier. Not about things financially, because I know that God will truly provide, but of things of flesh.
The last few nights I have lied next to my husband as he sleeps and began worrying about things I cannot have any possibility of controlling. Mostly losing him. The thought horrifies me. Horrifying being an understatement.
I'm such a worry wart.

Do Not Worry
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Matthew 6:25-27

Anyway, I don't have much else to say because I am so exhausted. Plus the baby is rumbling around like Tarzan on caffeine.
Good night... hopefully.

1 comment:

Bahil said...

I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am not a woman...and should that man of yours ever decide to run off, I promise to beat his ass...if I can