Friday, February 08, 2013

How am I doing?

I have a rare moment to blog!  Yay!
I've been wanting to update how I'm doing with my New Years Goals.  I gotta say, I'm doing pretty great!

1. I have only had any kind of bread once and that was on some chinese food.  I felt terrible after eating it! Ugh.  So I haven't had it since.  And without any grains, I'm feeling really good.

2. I've also been doing pretty good without any sweets.  I haven't had anything since last year.  That is great for me.  Cause I love me some sweets.  Right now I'm craving brownies and chocolate covered cherries but I will prevail and not have a thing!  It's just what works for me.
So, by giving up grains and sweets alone, I have already lost 10 pounds and dropped a pant size!  Huzzah!  It's encouraging.

3. Now I'm going to start incorporating more exercise into my routine and hopefully my body will continue to show wonderful progress.

4. I'm still going strong with my Bible in a Year.  I will get a few days behind here and there but I'll catch back up.  I like the one we're doing.  It doesn't have you just read straight on through but different books with each other and it gives you a really cool perspective.

5. I am daily improving myself on being a better wife and momma.  It's definitely a challenge some days but I love my family and because of that I want to keep working hard at being better more.

No comments: