Friday, October 19, 2012

22/30 Things: The Next 5-15 Years

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

...I have a feeling this one is gonna be a tough one...

In 5 years, that'll make A 9 years old and V nearly 6.  I hope to have one if not two more kiddos (around 3 and newborn) running around the house.  That would mean I'd still (happily) be a homemaker with babes underfoot and Bryan will (hopefully) still be doing all that he loves with computer programming.
I'll be 33 and Bryan will be 35 but nothing should be too different from now, expect hopefully more wisdom with that age!
Hopefully we'll have a little bit bigger of a house, but I have no idea where we'll be living!  I don't even know where we'll be living in the next year.

10 years, that'll make A 14 years old (I won't cry!), V almost 11(*sniff sniff*),  and (maybe) baby #3 around 8 and (maybe) baby #4 around 3 {these are just guesses people!! Don't get all excited here!! ;) }  I'll still be a homemaker if there's a baby #4 which will be just grand by me!
I'll be 38 by then and Bryan will be 40!!!  Wowza.  And I'm hoping by this point I will have a photography career by then.  Hopefully!  There are so many fabulous photographers out there I don't know if I can even begin to compete.  But we'll see.

15 years, that'll make A 19 years old (not gonna cry!!), V almost 16 (ack!!), (maybe) baby #3 around 13, and (maybe) baby #4 around 8.  That all means that A will have graduated and will now be at college, V will be driving, baby 3 starting the teenage years, and baby 4 will no longer be a baby.  Ack!
Plus this all means that I'll be old.  Haha! I'll will now be 43 and Bryan will be 45.  He'll be awesome at his computeringness and I'll be well established in a photography career.
Our kids will all be awesome, we'll probably be living closer to my family by now but in a lovely not too big not too small house, and the Forbitts will have been friends for 20 years!!!  Huzzah!

No comments: