Tuesday, October 02, 2012

19/30 Things: Where I want to live

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}


19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Uh.. Right where I am!! Ha! But that's because all of my family is within the state or right next to it so they're close which means frequent visits and lots of family time. Plus it's beautiful, and I grew up here, and I love it, blah, blah, blah.
But!
But... if I didn't have to worry about traveling to see family (i.e. could take my family with me or had my own private plane and didn't have to worry about gas or money!) I think I would want to live in Scotland.  Or maybe Ireland.  They both have people with really awesome accents, the places are gorgeous, and the history is very cool.  Uh.. can you say CASTLES!??  Not to say that America isn't cool, cause it totally is, but castles, guys.  Castles.  

No comments: