Thursday, October 18, 2012

21/30 Things: Superpowers

{To know what I'm talking about, and to see previous 30 Things posts, start here}

21.  If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

If I could have any superpower it would totally be telekinesis.  There's always a moment when I just lay down for bed and forgot to shut off a light, or sat down for supper but forgot to grab the water pitcher.  It would just be nice to be able to make something come to me without me having to get back up to get it.  The only problem there would be laziness!  Because I wouldn't want that to happen.  I don't want to use it to be lazy, just for those times when I was just there to do it but forgot because of my mommy brain.  Gotta love the mommy brain.

No comments: